none
Paint 3D Shape Licensing Question RRS feed

• Question

• I could not find a more appropriate forum for this, or a better way to contact Microsoft with my question...chat could not help me.

So basically what I'd like to do is use 2 of the built-in 3D Shapes from Paint 3D as characters in a game I'm making.  I'm trying to find licensing information to see if that's allowed, if I credit Microsoft for making the 3D Shapes, then can I use them in my game? 

I tried reading the Terms of Use within Paint 3D but it mostly talks about Terms of Use for the software, not the content in the software.

If anyone can help me find licensing that says how I can use the content or info on how better to contact Microsoft about this, I would sure appreciate it.  I'm just trying to find out if it's legal to do this or not.

• Moved by Baron Bi Thursday, April 19, 2018 6:38 AM None about development
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:52 PM

All replies

• @wellsmall,

Sorry this is not the right forum for your question. The desktop forum is mainly talking about how to dev an desktop app. And your question is a product specific issue and you should search for windows default app support forum or related product forum. 

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:37 AM