none
Can I ask a question about Pennsylvania State Civil Service Commission exams for Information Technology RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Can I use these forums to ask about taking the Pennsylvania State Civil Service Commission exams for Information Technology?

If so, can you tell me the best forum to ask my question?

Thanks,
    Tony

Stop The World, I want To Get Off! ........... Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass ... It's About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:52 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I doubt many people on Microsoft's forums would have any information on this.

I'd ask the Pennsylvania State Job Service.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:02 PM
  • Isn't there a general forum where people can ask questions about the industry in general?  Not related to any Microsoft specific product.

I don't believe so.

While the word 'social' may appear in the forum URLs, most of these forums aren't exactly what I'd call a social experience.

I've often thought that there should be some sort of general anything goes discussion forums, but I've never actually raised the suggestion. If you'd like to, there's a suggestion forum here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=suggest

Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:46 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I doubt many people on Microsoft's forums would have any information on this.

I'd ask the Pennsylvania State Job Service.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:02 PM
  • Hello Karl.

I just thought that since the exam is IT related, there might be somebody that lives in PA and works for the state of PA that could answer my question.

Isn't there a general forum where people can ask questions about the industry in general?  Not related to any Microsoft specific product.

Thanks,
    Tony

Stop The World, I want To Get Off! ........... Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass ... It's About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:47 AM
  • Isn't there a general forum where people can ask questions about the industry in general?  Not related to any Microsoft specific product.

I don't believe so.

While the word 'social' may appear in the forum URLs, most of these forums aren't exactly what I'd call a social experience.

I've often thought that there should be some sort of general anything goes discussion forums, but I've never actually raised the suggestion. If you'd like to, there's a suggestion forum here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=suggest

Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:46 AM