How To Sync OneNote Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone know how to sync OneNote notes from my mobile to Live Mesh? I installed the mobile client and it works great - all my mobile photos are now in my Mesh. I can't work out where OneNote Mobile keeps it's files though so I can sync them. There is a folder at My Device/Application Data/Microsoft/OneNote Mobile/ that contains files with the names of my notes but strange file extensions such as "mynote.000000002.1sp". I was expecting to find .one files.
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 10:50 AM

Answers

• When i looked into this I was told that OneNote Mobile does not store it's files in the .one format.

Because of this you can't just copy the .one files between desktop and mobile and then open them again.

I think this is more of a Windows Mobile limitation than a Mesh one but it is a shame because if I could get OneNote to sync "over the air" alongside my Exchange push and mobile photos, I would never need to connect my phone to my PC via ActiveSync ever again
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 12:52 PM

All replies

• When i looked into this I was told that OneNote Mobile does not store it's files in the .one format.

Because of this you can't just copy the .one files between desktop and mobile and then open them again.

I think this is more of a Windows Mobile limitation than a Mesh one but it is a shame because if I could get OneNote to sync "over the air" alongside my Exchange push and mobile photos, I would never need to connect my phone to my PC via ActiveSync ever again
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 12:52 PM
  • This is a feature I really look forward too.
    Friday, November 14, 2008 2:57 PM