none
Error_27_setWindowSurfaceColorBuffer: bad color buffer handle 0_BlankCordovaApp2

Question

• Whenever I try to run my apache cordova app with android emulator this error pops up and the app won't run.

Error 27 setWindowSurfaceColorBuffer: bad color buffer handle 0 BlankCordovaApp2

I have installed all the components of android sdk as asked by visual studio. The emulator runs fine with netbeans.

• Moved by Tina-Shi Thursday, February 05, 2015 11:01 AM the issue is not VS IDE
    Friday, January 30, 2015 6:23 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi pverma131,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Based on your issue, I suggest you check if you install the Visual Studio 2013 Update 4 or Visual Studio 2015 Preview to start building and publishing Apache Cordova apps seamlessly from Visual Studio.

In addition, since this forum is to discuss: Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor. So I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue.

And I suggest you can consult this issue directly to the stackoverflow website for the apache cordova app with android:

http://stackoverflow.com/tags/cordova , you will get better support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Tina-Shi Monday, February 02, 2015 2:24 AM
    Monday, February 02, 2015 2:20 AM
  • I'd try them over here.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/visual-studio-cordova

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, February 07, 2015 12:10 AM