none
6292A - Module 4 | Lab | Exercise 3 | Mod4Script.bat RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there,

I got into a dilemma while starting this exercise.

i'm learning from the book I've received from John Brice Institute and for completing this lab i'm required to execute Mod4Script.bat - that i don't have.

I've look for a reference about this file on the 6292A Companion online while searching on several search engines and there were no results.

I don't expect that i'll be having the code for the file - but how am i supposed to complete the lab?

Thanks,

Or.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 7:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Companion content for Microsoft MOC courseware can be found here on MS site http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/companionmoc.aspx

There is a content file available for your MOC 6292A.

Marek Chmel, WBI Systems (MCTS, MCITP, MCT, CCNA)
    Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 7:53 PM
  • Companion content for Microsoft MOC courseware can be found here on MS site http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/companionmoc.aspx

There is a content file available for your MOC 6292A.

Marek Chmel, WBI Systems (MCTS, MCITP, MCT, CCNA)
    Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you.

The file available for download on this link does not contain the missing file Mod4Script.bat.  It only contains a PDF and XPS file which are the Lab exercises.

OP,  John Brice Institute provide you with the companion CD that comes with the book?  If not, you will need to contact them to get a copy.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 11:18 PM
  • I've asked my instructor and he mentioned that the idea of a companion CD not valid anymore.

for now I can continue my learning ( i looked for the file at class) - but still - where i find the Lab Files for this book, for home-learning.

Or Biton

Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:29 PM
  • That's interesting as the course comes with a set of “student files” which the training provider are required to give to students upon request as they are part of the course materials which you have paid for.

All I can suggest is that you contact them again and advise that they are required to provide them to you.  If they still refuse, maybe try contacting your local Microsoft Regional Service Centre to see whether they can assist http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:29 PM
  • That script should be located on the E drive of the LON-CL1 virtual machine. It is part of the build for the class.
    Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:36 AM
  • I'll do that because - I'll keep you all posted

and for the script  - yes it's been located on E: drive on the lab in the course

but those files are above 1giga at size.

i'll check

Or Biton

Monday, May 14, 2012 5:54 AM