Receipt? RRS feed

• Question

• I just received the Maxtor OneTouch 4 Mini and inside the package was a packing slip. On the rebate it says I must include a copy of invoice or receipt. How do I get a receipt?  I went to Maxtor website and there was no information to get receipt. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael

Monday, January 21, 2008 10:12 PM

Answers

• When you paid for the item, you would have received a receipt online or via email.

Monday, January 21, 2008 11:28 PM
  • No I did not. I paid for this with a credit card. They took my money, sent the item after they verified the credit card was good, and did not give me a receipt! They gave me an order confirmation and an order confirmation #. How do I obtain my receipt? I emailed them this question but they have not responded. Thank you Carey.

Sincerely,

Michael

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:27 AM
  • This is not a Microsoft issue.  I would suggest contacting the seller and requesting a receipt for the goods purchased.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:31 AM

All replies

• When you paid for the item, you would have received a receipt online or via email.

Monday, January 21, 2008 11:28 PM
  • No I did not. I paid for this with a credit card. They took my money, sent the item after they verified the credit card was good, and did not give me a receipt! They gave me an order confirmation and an order confirmation #. How do I obtain my receipt? I emailed them this question but they have not responded. Thank you Carey.

Sincerely,

Michael

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:27 AM
  • This is not a Microsoft issue.  I would suggest contacting the seller and requesting a receipt for the goods purchased.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:31 AM