none
My post was marked Spam by mistake RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My post on the thread here (link [1]) was marked Spam by mistake. Would you mind allowing it so that I can resume posting on the thread? It won't even let me post the text of the post on this thread without marking it as spam!

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit

link[1]: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowshardware/en-US/050a8927-0c2c-4083-8005-ee98c5d84806/evtwdfdevicepreparehardware-callback-function-receiving-empty-resource-lists?forum=wdk

Friday, May 25, 2018 6:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• I don't see where it says it is spam.

Can you look for previous posts about this? I know I posted something similar about a month ago and there is useful information there.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Friday, May 25, 2018 7:06 PM
  • Your account just needs to be verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

(edit: your post is not marked spam, the message is misleading but account still needs verified)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, May 25, 2018 7:06 PM
  • Thanks! I've replied to the thread mentioned above.

@Simple Sample: I tried looking through your activity but didn't see a relevant post there. I'll keep looking to see if I missed anything.

Thanks!

-Rohit

Friday, May 25, 2018 7:15 PM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome. Should happen in the next 24 hrs or so.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, May 25, 2018 7:17 PM