none
Need way to collapse an announcement RRS feed

Answers

• You can expand the announcement by clicking it, and collapse it by clicking it again. It sounds like that's not the behavior you're seeing though. I just checked both announcements and they're working that way for me. Are you seeing something different?
    Andrew Brenner, Forums Product Planner
    Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:54 PM

All replies

• You can expand the announcement by clicking it, and collapse it by clicking it again. It sounds like that's not the behavior you're seeing though. I just checked both announcements and they're working that way for me. Are you seeing something different?
    Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:54 PM
  • Andrew Brenner said:

You can expand the announcement by clicking it, and collapse it by clicking it again. It sounds like that's not the behavior you're seeing though. I just checked both announcements and they're working that way for me. Are you seeing something different?

Man I feel like such a dope. Yes it works for me. I'm pretty impatient and hurry around in here and I didn't figure that out offhand. I'm so accustomed to a +/- system...

doh,
    Anna
    Expression Web Standards Based Web Authoring
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:20 PM
  • Ya it is a bit inconsistent, we're trying to figure out the best way to have expand/collapse for thread preview right now as well.
    Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Monday, March 31, 2008 5:36 PM