LiveMesh: Devices tab "page," devices I've added show up ONLY under Chrome web browser. Do not show up under IE8 RRS feed

• Question

• Why is it that I can see all my connected devices on the Devices tab NOT in Internet Explorer 8, NOT in FireFox, but ONLY in CHROME?

The Devices "page" for IE 8 and FireFox show only Your Mobile, Your Mac, Your PC, Add Device, and Live Desktop icons. The "page" for Chrome shows Studio_Laptop, COMPAQLAPTOP, Inspiron_1520_Laptop, Add Device, and Live Desktop icons.
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:51 PM

Answers

• Also, confirm that you have signed into the Live Desktop with the same LiveID as your Mesh LiveID for the devices.
    If that is true, and the problem persists, please submit a bug report per the instructions here:

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:12 PM

All replies

• Are the devices named correctly in the Mesh notifier? Are Studio_Laptop etc. the names given to the devices at the time of Live Mesh installation or were they changed later? If you view your Live Desktop in Internet Explorer does pressing F5 change anything?
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:29 PM
  • Also, confirm that you have signed into the Live Desktop with the same LiveID as your Mesh LiveID for the devices.
    If that is true, and the problem persists, please submit a bug report per the instructions here:

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:12 PM