none
Dragonboard 410c with External Bluetooth Module RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am looking for the guidelines to port the multiple user mode driver files written in C with C# Applications. I am not getting a detailed guideline to port multiple files into single library file. Please suggest me. 

Thanks,

Ragu

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:46 AM

All replies

• In most cases, your application won't interface directly with driver files.  The driver files will be registered with the system, and then you'll use the system's Bluetooth APIs to call them.

However, it's possible your vendor has given you custom libraries to access the hardware directly.  In order to use them from C#, they would need to be DLLs.  If they are static libraries, then you'll either need to do your coding in C++, or find someone to create DLLs out of them.

Tim Roberts | Driver MVP Emeritus | Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 5:38 PM
  • Hi Ragu-IOT, 

Thank you for posting here.

Based on your description, your issue is more related to Dragonboard 410c. Therefore, it will be more appropriate to ask your question in Dragonboard 410c Forums.

The C# forum is for C# related question, we discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools here.  

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:15 AM