none
Angular 4 With SharePoint Document RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there.

I am working with quite a few restrictions and I was wondering if it is at all possible to communicate to a excel spreadsheet on SharePoint using angular 4.

I need to fetch the doc and then the website will handle extraction of said data. My only issue is that I have no idea how to make the API call.

I have seen the request URL structure, but I don't know where to find the access token or site URL to point the request to.

So is it at all possible or is there a more efficient way of achieving this goal?

• Moved by Barry Wang Wednesday, March 7, 2018 3:08 AM offtopic
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 7:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Dewald Mouton,

Since the problem is more related to angular 4 and it is out of the scope of UWP forum where developers discuss writing Universal Windows Apps, I suggest that you might need to ask about this in the forum of angular 4.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 3:09 AM
  • Hi Roy,

All good, I understand and thank you for the reply.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:24 AM