Windows keyboard special character RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I am making a new keyboard with MKLC and I need caret/circumflex over tT, rR, dD, and nN but windows doesn't have these characters. 

    What can I do to add these characters to my keyboard?


    • Moved by litdev Sunday, September 17, 2017 4:11 PM
    Sunday, September 17, 2017 2:04 AM


All replies