workflow fails with unexcepted error ms crm 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I've a custom workflow which move notes from oppty to acnt. It working fine on dev environment but when it published on prod its throwing some unknown error and workflow stops working.

Workflow paused due to error: Unhandled Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at Ennovate.Crm.Custom.UpdateAccountOnOpportunityClose.Execute(CodeActivityContext executionContext)
       at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
       at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Any suggestion.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Kiran,

It looks like you have a plugin in your production system (Ennovate.Crm.Custom.UpdateAccountOnOpportunityClose) that is failing.

Do you have any Managed Solutions from Ennovate installed in your production system? And in your dev environment?

Michael Palmer
    xRMPalmer     @MJFPalmer     Rockstar365

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:10 AM
  • I think that is the workflow activity, not a plugin.

Can we see the code? The error is pretty clear: Index was outside the bounds of the array

If my response helped you find your answer please show your thanks by taking the time to "Mark As Answer" and "Vote As Helpful".

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Blog Magnetism

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:43 AM
  • Hi Paul,

I checked no. of times but I did not replicate the issue on Dev Envi. Index was outside the bounds of the array error was handled. This is something else. One strange thing I want to add here if I update same w/f with same .dll it'll work fine for few days later issue rises.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:46 AM