none
Visual Studio 2015 - Setting Framerate tooltip

Question

• When I run my Universal App I get what I think is framerate and some other numbers displayed above my app, for the life of me cant find the setting to turn off in visual studio I would appreciate it if anyone has an answer.
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:29 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi John,

>>When I run my Universal App I get what I think is framerate and some other numbers displayed above my app.

Since this forum is to discuss the VS debugger tool, to make this issue clearly, could you share us a screen shot about the above result(framerate and some other numbers displayed above my app)?

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 10, 2015 3:24 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Developing Universal Windows apps forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:45 PM