Want to insert images within my Knowledge base in crm RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys... Just started using crm, did the whole install, migrated our old db in to it.... even created a custom form, etc. its greate i love it. became a convert.

Im part of an IT consultancy company. Is there a way to add images to the KB articles? (so the images show up as part of the article's body) That would help us a lot.

Thank you in advance

Dre

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:46 AM

Answers

• Yes, but you have to keep the images on a public website folder for example hidden company webfolder for images. Then you have to open the image within IE, right click, copy image and then insert into your KB. You need a public website folder, cause you can email you articles to customers outside your organization. So if you just upload your picture to a sharepoint site (intranet of your company for example), only members of your organization would see your images.

So just use a hidden 'section' (folder) on your company website or use skydrive or something like this to add your images to a public web folder.

Gruß Carsten Groth http://carstengroth.spaces.live.com
    Friday, May 21, 2010 4:44 PM

All replies

• Yes, but you have to keep the images on a public website folder for example hidden company webfolder for images. Then you have to open the image within IE, right click, copy image and then insert into your KB. You need a public website folder, cause you can email you articles to customers outside your organization. So if you just upload your picture to a sharepoint site (intranet of your company for example), only members of your organization would see your images.

So just use a hidden 'section' (folder) on your company website or use skydrive or something like this to add your images to a public web folder.

Gruß Carsten Groth http://carstengroth.spaces.live.com
    Friday, May 21, 2010 4:44 PM
  • Thank you very much, i will check it out....
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 12:03 PM