none
My lenovo laptop touchpad is wowrking but struggling!! RRS feed

• Question

• I am using lenovo laptopG50. In recent days I found out that touchpad is not working. When I click a folder it says the file is no longer in that location, and it automatically deletes. At that time if I right click on the desktop, the usual pop up menu for refreshing occurs but with underline words, and it is not virus, it is getting access through keyboards since the touchpad stops working.After i accessed  through the keyboard the touchpad starts  working for some 15-20 minutes and the problem  again resists. Its making me mad!!Can anyone please give me a solution for this!!please

I have done antivirus test for longtime, it says no virus.And I have run the hardware test, It says the drive is not corrupted. Please someone give the solutions!Please!

Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'd ask for help over here.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/bd-p/ll03_en

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/hardware

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:14 PM
  • I am using lenovo laptopG50. In recent days I found out that touchpad is not working. When I click a folder it says the file is no longer in that location, and it automatically deletes. At that time if I right click on the desktop, the usual pop up menu for refreshing occurs but with underline words, and it is not virus, it is getting access through keyboards since the touchpad stops working.After i accessed  through the keyboard the touchpad starts  working for some 15-20 minutes and the problem  again resists. Its making me mad!!Can anyone please give me a solution for this!!please

I have done antivirus test for longtime, it says no virus.And I have run the hardware test, It says the drive is not corrupted. Please someone give the solutions!Please!

Good day Tamil,

The name of the forum is "Forums Issues (not product support)"

Does your issue seems like related to issue in the MSDN/TechNet forums?!?

Do you just go around the street and publish anywhere that you have issue with your laptop and you need help? I am wondering what made you come here and publish your issue here?!?

Issue like this can be related to the hardware or to the operating system. According to this you should try to get help in Lenovo's forum or Lenovo support. For the second option you can try to ask the question at the Microsoft Answer system and if and only after you tried these options and if the issue seems to be related to the operating system then you can try to find the best forum in the this list according to your operating system (which you did not inform us which one you use)

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:25 PM