OCS implementation opportunity for a hosting company, Want to deploy OCS as software as a service RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My company is a gold certified Microsoft partner.  We have an opportunity to consult to a VOIP hosting company that desires to resell OCS as a hosted service offering.  My company has only performed local OCS installations into specific client domains.  Installing and deploying OCS as software as a service is new and I am not sure if it can be done.  I need a few questions answered from Microsoft:
    1.  Can OCS be deployed and licensed under SPLA as a hosted service offerning?  If yes; what is the license model specifics?
    2.  What is the deployment model for such a solution offering?  Does Microsoft support such as deployment?
    3.  What in OCS permits the multiple client access?  How is management of multiple client domains and SIPS performed in a such a model?

This is a big question to request but I am looking for starting points to gain insight in the solution.  Any and all assistance is much appreciated in response to this request.

Thank you.

Tim

treiter
    Monday, October 5, 2009 8:40 PM