Windows Live One Care Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• My subscription expires in 4 days/. I want to subscribe. I am working in Brighton, CO but only have a Debit card. When trying to subscribe, I get faalt message as it seems that debit card are not eccepted. I do have credit card but billing address is in South Africa. Can anyone please help. I would realy like to subscribe

Monday, July 28, 2008 10:01 PM

Answers

• I don't know how to get around the billing issue but you can purchase a retail CD locally or from an online vendor and use the product key as payment for renewal.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:14 AM

All replies

• I don't know how to get around the billing issue but you can purchase a retail CD locally or from an online vendor and use the product key as payment for renewal.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:14 AM
  • You can also contact customer service to find out why your debit card is not being accepted. Note that if you are a resident of South Africa, since OneCare is not yet available there, you will not be able to renew your subscription either.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:41 PM