Live Search and OfficeLive customer website. How to properly submit Officelive site? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I tried to submit my OfficeLive site through webmaster tools on Live.com and for a verification it asks to upload xml file to a root directory.  The problem is that you can upload xml file to a documents folder only (not root). So my site can not be verified. Same thing with metatag. You can not place verification metatag in page header. Also sitemap can not be included because it also located not in root folder. Any ideas will be helpful. http://flooringood.com/default.aspx
    Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:49 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the post.  I don't have an instant answer for you other than to say that I will contact the Office Live team to see if there is anything we can do to correct this.  I will respond again when I figure this out.

Thanks

Jeremiah

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 10:55 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the post.  I don't have an instant answer for you other than to say that I will contact the Office Live team to see if there is anything we can do to correct this.  I will respond again when I figure this out.

Thanks

Jeremiah

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 10:55 PM
  •   add this code to the end of your Search Engine Optimization screen / Keyword metatags box
    %22%20/%3E%20%3Cmeta name=%22msvalidate.01%22 content=%22  
    then enter your Authentication code
    • Proposed as answer by Matthew1Clarke Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:32 AM
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:32 AM