site disapeared from number 1 on MSN RRS feed

• Question

• my site has been on first page on msn for the longest time, many many months. One day it was number 1, and now it's gone? I'm number 1 or 2 in every search engine. If you search "private chef big island" or any variation of those key words. The last time it was crawled was in Aug. Website title is big island private chef-big island chef. Url is www.bigislandprivatechef.com All content is devoted to that topic. Not spam. I had previously had a Url that was similar, but it was stolen away from me buy a company in the UK. (very complicated issue) www.bigislandchef.com This is a spam site now. has nothing to do with private chef service on the big island of hawaii, or anywere for that matter. I'm battling with them to take my content off of that Url, but to date they still have not complyed with my requests. My robot file is not blocking anyone, my sitemap is fine with all other search engines, and as far as I can tell it is fine with MSN. If I typed url:www.bigislandprivatechef.com it did not show up in the search for the past week. Now today it does? I went through about 500 pages but did not find it. Why would I go from number 1 to well below 500?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:53 AM

Answers

• Hi,

sorry for the delay. My managers and I will be reviewing this. I'll let you know as soon as we have an answer for you.

Brett

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:43 PM