none
RUDE RRS feed

• General discussion

• I came here looking for help and my question got locked by some other user when I still don't have an answer. Yes someone replied, but his reply wasn't my answer because I've previously done what he suggested and it didn't work. You shouldn't say you're here to help people, because you clearly aren't. That was very unnecessarily rude.
    Friday, October 31, 2008 4:19 PM

All replies

• I don't agree with you.  This is a forum for WINDOWS HOME SERVER questions ... Ken gave you some guidance and even gave you a link for a proper place to get an answer for Windows client questions.

I don't see how he was rude?
    Windows Home Server Team
    Friday, October 31, 2008 4:25 PM
  • HE wasn't. the person who labelled it as answered and then locked it was. I just want to delete my profile and be done with you people.
    Friday, October 31, 2008 4:38 PM
  • I didn't lock that thread (nor did I mark my reply as an answer; I normally leave that for the original poster if they so choose). I can't see who locked the thread, I'm afraid...

As for whether my reply was rude, I gave you a pointer to a better place to ask your question, then I gave you my best advice, realizing it's probably not what you want to hear. So all I can say is:

Huh?

EDIT: nevermind. Crossposted with OP. I still can't see who locked the thread.

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Friday, October 31, 2008 4:42 PM
  • Thanks for marking me abusive.  Made my day!

If someone asks a question about a product other than Windows Home Server in these forums, then the moderators will lock a thread after a person provides guidance on where the OP should go ask these types of questions.  

People in these forums are interested / focused on Windows Home Server questions ...

Windows Home Server Team
    Friday, October 31, 2008 4:59 PM