Windows 7 - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• I have been running Windows 7 with MS Streets and Trips 2008.  I decided to upgrade to Streets and Trips 2011.  In doing so, I removed S & T 2008.  S & T 2011 will not run with an error saying "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly.....  Now I can't reinstall S & T 2008 and get it to run either.  I have followed all steps given and nothing works so as a last resort, I did create a new user account per instructions and S & T 2011 does work in the new account.  Next step was to transfer everything to the new account which I did but important things like emails and calendars in Outlook do not exist and it looks like I need to set up Outlook all over again but, I NEED THIS DATA.  Apparently this is a common problem.  If so, why does Microsoft let it go unsolved?  How can I get S & T 2011 to work using my old user name?  These kinds of problems make it difficult to trust Microsoft and take a lot of time trying to solve (hours).  I have tried everything I see in knowledgebase and in your problem solving area.  Please help me or refund my money since this purchase was made on line with Microsoft directly.  Thank you
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:47 PM