add combo ox in gridview in asp.net using c#.net RRS feed

• Question

• i will bind dropdown menu in gridview .i add the drop down in  <itemtemplate>

<asp:GridView ID="grid" runat="server">
    <Columns>
    <asp:TemplateField>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:DropDownList runat="server" ID="ddl">
    </asp:DropDownList>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateField>
    </Columns>
    </asp:GridView>

After this how can i proceed . which events used to display the ddl and selected value stored in database in tht column

Naren
    • Moved by Liliane Teng Thursday, June 3, 2010 2:33 AM Please redirect to appropriate forums for better support (From:Visual Basic General)
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 3:53 PM

Answers

• Hello Naren7,
    Thanks for your post.
    This forum is for VB.NET questions only (e.g. Visual Basic 2003, Visual Basic 2005, Visual Basic 2008).
    For ASP.Net questions, you'll need to post it at http://forums.asp.net for quicker and better responses, where ASP.NET experts live in.

If you have any problems, please feel free to follow up.
    Best regards,
    Liliane

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Thanks
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:24 PM
    Thursday, June 3, 2010 2:32 AM

All replies

• Wednesday, June 2, 2010 4:17 PM
  • Hello Naren7,
    Thanks for your post.
    This forum is for VB.NET questions only (e.g. Visual Basic 2003, Visual Basic 2005, Visual Basic 2008).
    For ASP.Net questions, you'll need to post it at http://forums.asp.net for quicker and better responses, where ASP.NET experts live in.

If you have any problems, please feel free to follow up.
    Best regards,
    Liliane

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Thanks
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:24 PM
    Thursday, June 3, 2010 2:32 AM
  • first bind the data to ddl then call gridview in page load event and to get selected value that you can use Row_Command event.    
    Monday, October 6, 2014 9:01 AM