I keep getting the the same Exception Processing Message RRS feed

• Question

•  

I keep getting the same message that keeps popping up, namely:  "exception processing message c0000013 parameters75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c".   I cannot determine what the message means or why I keep getting this message.  I select "cancel" and the message goes away but then comes back after a while, mainly after I reboot.  Could this be some sort of spyware trojan?  When I "Google" this message I get one result pertaining to a "Vundo Trojan" with very complicated suggestions.   I have Windows OneCare perform a full virus check very night and it has not reported any threats.  Any suggestions?

Monday, August 6, 2007 2:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• You may have some malware or remnants of malware on your system. Try e-mail support for help. Start here http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=onecarev2&mkt=en-US then use the link on the lower right corner of the page that says "Get more help". You should be able to start an e-mail support case from there.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 1:22 AM
  • I am getting the same message as you. Just started on 5th September 2007.

Have you been able to sort your message out successfully? if so please can you advise me what you have done?

Thanks

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 2:39 PM
  •  chrish1444 wrote:

I am getting the same message as you. Just started on 5th September 2007.

Have you been able to sort your message out successfully? if so please can you advise me what you have done?

Thanks

If  you are not using Windows Live OneCare, you are off topic for this forum. This is not a general forum for viruses, spyware, or Windows Help. For help with spyware issues, you may want to try the forums here: 

http://aumha.net/ For help with virus removal, contact the maker of your Antivirus program.

If you are using OneCare, contact support for help with removal.

Support for 2.0 Beta - http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=onecarev2 - use the "Get More Help" link in the lower right of the page to contact support via email.

Support for v1.6 is via the information here - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1183038&SiteID=2

-steve
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 11:52 PM
  • I am presently working with a Microsoft Windows Support Professional but still have not resolve the problem.  I seem to have narrowed it down to where I get the Exception Processing Message only when I open Lotus 123 in Lotus Smart Suite, version 9.8.1.

I will keep exploring the problem.  If you have a similar experience, please advise.

Thanks

Monday, September 10, 2007 3:26 PM
  • Thanks for the update, Mech Engr.

-steve

Monday, September 10, 2007 3:41 PM
  • The exact same thing happens with our computer every time we turn it on.   Now it won't go away until we wait several minutes after booting up and click continue repeatedly.  I wasn't able to follow the replies to your query.  What have you found out?

Monday, September 10, 2007 10:16 PM
  • I'm getting it too, but only when I'm on Second Life.

It occurs when I send or recieve a chat message, private message or when a friend logs in or out.  That's it.  I also play World of Warcraft and GameTap but they don't occur there at all.  It's a very weird error.

Anyway, I added my two cents just to give more info on this error.  I'd love to find out the result too.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:06 AM
  •  

I happens after I reboot, but only after I start Lotus 123 in Lotus Smart Suite, version 9.8.1.  I goes away after I click "cancel".  Since I do not know the source of the message, I am leery about clicking "continue".  Will post any other info I discover from Microsoft support personnel.
    Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:37 PM