Contour Helmet Cam RRS feed

• Question

• I have a contour camera, (Contour HD) but I can't find any settings on the dropdown list. Is there a program that I can run in order to find the parameters need to sent it to you?

Thanks in advance,

Harry

Friday, June 5, 2015 9:59 AM

Answers

• Good suggestion! We are trying to figure out how to enable many more cameras. The process involves shooting test images in our lab and some messy calibration scripts. Short answer is that we don't have a good solution today, but we are considering this capability for the future.

Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:11 PM

All replies

• +1 to this. I'm working with footage from a Thinkware x500 dash camera with a 140 degree FOV. As I understand it, the camera geometry settings allow Hyperlapse to compensate from the "fish-eye" effect from such a large FOV.

What camera parameters does Hyperlapse need to specialize for a given camera? Could the capability be added for users to specify these parameters themselves for cameras the Hyperlapse team hasn't tested?

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:00 PM
  • Good suggestion! We are trying to figure out how to enable many more cameras. The process involves shooting test images in our lab and some messy calibration scripts. Short answer is that we don't have a good solution today, but we are considering this capability for the future.

Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:11 PM