Site has gone MISSING!! RRS feed

• Question

•  

About three months ago my site was listed number one with the relevant search terms on MSN. Now I can't find it indexed at even when I use the url:www.paceds.com search tool on Live Search. I changed NOTHING on my site and yet it disappeared. I know that I am very amateur at this, however I don't have this problem with any other search engine out there. I find this frustrating mostly because I use Live Search for most of my searches....so if they are missing my website, then what other websites and valueable info are they missing out on. Any help here would be appreciated!!

Bob

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Needles,

Your site is in our index: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Apaceds.com&src=IE-SearchBox

I suggest reading our FAQs located at the top of this forum and at the top of the crawling/indexing forum. Both have good information which you will benifit from should you decide to use it.

Cheers!

Brett

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:46 PM
  • Brett....thanks for your help. Right before I posted this thread I checked to see if it was indexed and it wasn't. So it must have been updated in the last hour. Either way...it looks good now.

THanks,

Bob

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:26 PM