Where to find Queue Item Details in CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I just could not locate the Queue Item Details button on records which have been added to queue. That is, if i add a Lead record to a queue, then when I navigate to the queue and open the above record I cant see Queue Item Details button.

Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Regards,

Yogesh

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Yogesh,

The queue item button is still there under the covers, it just needs to be brought back by removing the 'HideOnCommandBar' display rule from it as described by my article on a similar theme here http://develop1.net/public/post/Restore-the-Add-Activity-buttons-on-a-CRM2013-Form-Command-Bar-.aspx

You need to add the Application Ribbon to your solution and then load it into the Ribbon Workbench:

1. Select the Ribbon tab

2. Locate the {!EntityDisplayName} tab

3. Locate the 'Queue Item Details' button and right click ->Customize Command

4. Locate the 'Mscrm.QueueItemDetail' command in the solution elements->Commands panel

5. Right click, Edit Display Rules and remove the 'HideOnCommandBar'

6. For each of the Display Rules and Enable rules added when you customised the command, select them and set the IsCore property to True in the properties panel.

7. Publish

Hope this helps,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:11 AM
    Answerer