none
profile activity not updating RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

My Profile Recognition points have not been updating for the last 4 days. I see that people have faced this issue in the past, but it somehow gets resolved. How would you resolve this? 

Thanks a TON. 

Clint Oliveira

Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:44 AM

Answers

• My recent activities are in my profile, and points seem normal. I haven't noticed problems with other users.

I think what you are experiencing may be normal. This question shows in your activities. Only you know if you posted or replied recently elsewhere. But points for Gallery and Wiki contributions are sporadic and unpredictable. The forum admins probably run jobs only periodically to update totals and award points. As time goes by the award levels, like numbers of downloads or page views, become further apart, but the points awarded are larger.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:50 AM

All replies

• My recent activities are in my profile, and points seem normal. I haven't noticed problems with other users.

I think what you are experiencing may be normal. This question shows in your activities. Only you know if you posted or replied recently elsewhere. But points for Gallery and Wiki contributions are sporadic and unpredictable. The forum admins probably run jobs only periodically to update totals and award points. As time goes by the award levels, like numbers of downloads or page views, become further apart, but the points awarded are larger.

Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:50 AM
  • Thanks for replying Richard. I just hope the job runs soon. :)  

Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:29 PM
  • Clint, I noticed new Gallery activity in my profile for activity several days ago. I also see new Gallery activity in your profile, with significant points.

Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:42 PM