LiveMesh Syncs even after when not logged in RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was logged out from LiveMesh and copied some file into the Sync folder. Files started synching.

Anyone have similar observation?

TIA

Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:32 AM

Answers

• Yes, that has been reported. If you had been logged in, the service continues to sync in some cases. The way to prevent this is to change the options to not log in when you log into Windows. However, logging in and then back out might result in the sync continuing afterwards. Yes, this would be a bug, in my opinion.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:56 PM

All replies

• Yes, that has been reported. If you had been logged in, the service continues to sync in some cases. The way to prevent this is to change the options to not log in when you log into Windows. However, logging in and then back out might result in the sync continuing afterwards. Yes, this would be a bug, in my opinion.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~

-steve

• Thank you for reply.

Incidently, I am logging in using another account, and have this observation.

-Makarand

Friday, March 26, 2010 11:41 AM
  • Another Windows Login or a different LiveID into Mesh?

-steve

Friday, March 26, 2010 2:25 PM