none
Suggestions for "My Forums"

Question

• (By the way, is those proposals of "top related threads" when you start a new thread extremely irritating?

I have not used My Forums in the past, since I've used NNTP, so I cannot compare with the old UI. It's quite clunky to set up (and the instructions on the page My Forums is incorrect. Nevertheless, it's useful so that I have the forums that I'm interested in a single place. But what I see is only the forum name and the description - the latter is probably of no interest to me. It would be very useful to see information about the most recent post - by whom and when (or how long ago). Then I can quickly see if there is any point to go to a certain forum at all.

Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se

Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:21 PM

All replies

• Erland, thank you for the suggestions. We have a few work items to help users set up "My Forums" we also hope to introduce "My Forum Threads" back in order to address a few of the pain points you have mentioned here.

Forums Program Manager

Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:02 PM
  • It used to be this way till ~ January this year when this bug was introduced. And then it was never fixed

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:03 PM