Autopopulated Contact list for all users in AD.. one user cannot see contact list? RRS feed

• Question

• I recently populated everyones contact list for communicated with the LCSAddContacts.wsf script. It worked for everyone except one person. He has no contacts whatsoever. I tried autopopulating it once more, the script says all contacts were added successfully but still nothing in the list. I am not receiving any errors or anything like that. Would anyone have any suggestions as to why this one person out of 100+ would be having this problem?

Thank you!
    Friday, January 9, 2009 5:25 AM

All replies

• You may use   (OCSCM) Microsoft Office Communications Server Contact Manager.It's an administration mmc tool that will integrate with Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 and Active Directory to provide an easy way to provision OCS users’ contacts list.   OCSCM is designed to show you how to manage the contacts and groups for individual ocs users by interacting with the Active Directory Domain Services and Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007/R2 and lcs 2005.

download from http://www.ocscm.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:05 PM