closed account RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have a quite serious problem which I cannot solve.
    I have another account, and in the last 2-3 weeks or so I noticed that it sends out unwanted spams to e-mail addresses which I don't know, and loads of messages come back to me from those addresses telling me that my mail (which I didn"t send, actually) could not be delivered.
    I tried to ask for help, but found noone who could have helped me, got no answers to my mails.
    I tried checking my computer for viruses, but found nothing. Plus, I guess, the problem-the virus is not in my computer, but somewhere inside my Hotmail-account.
    And, today the "story" continued: I can't sign in to that account of mine, it says my account was closed. It also says I can click on the link below and reactivate my account, but there is no link below where I could click! So - I cannot do anything!
    It is really annoying, and I am helpless.
    That Hotmail-account of mine is quite important to me, I use it on a daily basis, get and send important mails. And I don't want to delete or change it, because everybody knows that email-address.
    I would like to get back my account - please help me!!
    Thanks a lot in advance,
    B. 
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

These forums are for Live Search. You may want to contact hotmail support for hotmail related issues.

Thanks,

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Friday, April 3, 2009 8:55 PM
    Friday, April 3, 2009 8:55 PM