70-680 advice RRS feed

• Question

• SO Ive taken the 70-680 exam twice now and have failed.  I have been using the 70-680 self paced exam training kit.  The first time I took the test i failed miserably.  I started looking deeper into the topics I didnt master and realized the book doesnt cover a lot of material on the test.  I was suprised, because I figured this book is made by Microsoft, why would they leave things out?  the second time I took the test i missed passing by like 1 or 2 questions.  Ive reread the book now multiple times.  Done as much research online as I could about the topics.  It is hard because basically, I dont know what I dont know...  every time i took the test there were questions that I didnt remember being covered in the book or any of the places I looked online.  Right now, my biggest topics I need to improve on is Configuring mobile computing and monitoring and maintaining systems that run windows 7.  if anyone has any advice or links, it would be appreciated.  

My training computer I have set up dual boots between win 7 enterprise and win server 2008 r2(with several virtual machines networked together)

thanks in advance!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:29 PM

Answers

• i passed 70-680 exam and i did preparation from plusexams.com study material.
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Saturday, February 4, 2012 6:26 AM
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:34 PM

All replies

• i passed 70-680 exam and i did preparation from plusexams.com study material.
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Saturday, February 4, 2012 6:26 AM
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:34 PM
  • Ill take a look at them.  I took the test today and got a 682, so I was close.  I have  2 weeks to study now so ill nail it next time!

Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:06 PM