none
remove my association (MCP ID) from my old company and associate my mcp id with my new company RRS feed

• Question

• I need to relocate my MCP association, but I need to remove first my id from old company.

Someone knows how to help me?

thanks

domenico

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10:52 AM

Answers

• You don't need to remove your association from the old company first.  All you need to do is go to https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/IndividualHome.aspx and click on the "Associate to Another Organization" button.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:49 AM
  • I need to relocate my MCP association, but I need to remove first my id from old company.

I very recently did the same thing. I phoned the Regional Service Center and explained what I wanted to do. They dissasociated me from the old company, and told me that I could then associate with the new company over the web. The company sent me an invite to associate (which they generated from their partner portal) and I just had to click on the link and follow instructions.
    Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:32 AM

All replies

• You don't need to remove your association from the old company first.  All you need to do is go to https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/IndividualHome.aspx and click on the "Associate to Another Organization" button.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:49 AM

I very recently did the same thing. I phoned the Regional Service Center and explained what I wanted to do. They dissasociated me from the old company, and told me that I could then associate with the new company over the web. The company sent me an invite to associate (which they generated from their partner portal) and I just had to click on the link and follow instructions.
    Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:32 AM