none
Photography RRS feed

• Question

• What does this "photography" have to do with the Technology? It's an art and why Microsoft has included this event in the Imagine Cup?

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:09 PM

Answers

• Ya! You guys are right!
    Imagine cup is all about imagination and in that view Photography is a thing of Creativity!
    It's a right thing to add in this Contest!
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:50 PM
  • Hello friend ,,,,,,,,,,I accept ur complaint that photography (an art )has nothing to do with technology...............................BUT this cann't just be the answer !!!!!!!

Actually microsoft want to inspire those talented guys also..........Since they feel that photography is a better mode to reveal the actual knowledge behind coding (ur technic ......)

Let me asks u this .......... Will u prefer to go on for command prompt without gui or windows with gui ............to work ...........definitely thats going to be windows ......here ur answer ..........the gui --photographic view enable to learn more and express more...........

Do u think that the ultimate VISTA developed by only technical person ....

not at all .........Its these guys thats we interested in photography made it more popular and spectacular

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:32 PM
  • I hope u are satisfied............
    reply dude ..............oh sorry cogBUDdy
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:34 PM
  • Ya! It was a nice reply! I feel satisfied with your reply!
    Great job, continue with your work!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:41 PM
  • Great job .....thank u                  ...I visiterd ur blog .........and thats really great ...nice work urs

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:43 AM
  • Thanks Dude! I plan to develop my blog much more!
    I hope in future I will do that so!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:08 AM
  • Do you have a blog?
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:09 AM
  • Not only for those guys alone!
    It's the forum for person who are interested in joining this cup in future!
    But don't take long time! It's nearing the last date of registration!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:43 PM

All replies

• Imagine cup is about imagining new things and/or doing usual things in different manner. Surely photography is an art but so is the short film. So I guess, IC is not only about technology enthusiasts but for everyone who can view the normal issues from a different perspective.
    Monday, February 26, 2007 8:38 PM
  • I think " Photography " is related to tech. using photoshop is a mixture of art and tech.....  I have won around 61 International awards in the field of photography last year.... so I think this job is perfect for me
    Monday, February 26, 2007 11:12 PM
  • But dude, image editing is a totally different field in itself. Not much to do with photography
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:53 PM
  • Ya! You guys are right!
    Imagine cup is all about imagination and in that view Photography is a thing of Creativity!
    It's a right thing to add in this Contest!
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:50 PM
  • I don't think so image editing is a different field Dude...... Image manipulation is a different field.
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:04 PM
  • Hello friend ,,,,,,,,,,I accept ur complaint that photography (an art )has nothing to do with technology...............................BUT this cann't just be the answer !!!!!!!

Actually microsoft want to inspire those talented guys also..........Since they feel that photography is a better mode to reveal the actual knowledge behind coding (ur technic ......)

Let me asks u this .......... Will u prefer to go on for command prompt without gui or windows with gui ............to work ...........definitely thats going to be windows ......here ur answer ..........the gui --photographic view enable to learn more and express more...........

Do u think that the ultimate VISTA developed by only technical person ....

not at all .........Its these guys thats we interested in photography made it more popular and spectacular

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:32 PM
  • I hope u are satisfied............
    reply dude ..............oh sorry cogBUDdy
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:34 PM
  • Ya! It was a nice reply! I feel satisfied with your reply!
    Great job, continue with your work!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:41 PM
  • Great job .....thank u                  ...I visiterd ur blog .........and thats really great ...nice work urs

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:43 AM
  • Thanks Dude! I plan to develop my blog much more!
    I hope in future I will do that so!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:08 AM
  • Do you have a blog?
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:09 AM
  • Its morally right to think but I have no suggestion ..........
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 1:49 PM
  • is this forum only for person enrolled in imagine up...........
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 1:49 PM
  • Not only for those guys alone!
    It's the forum for person who are interested in joining this cup in future!
    But don't take long time! It's nearing the last date of registration!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:43 PM
  • Have you registered for this imagine cup???
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:44 PM