Is there a forum for XBox 360 development ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I was wondering if there was a forum discussing Xbox 360 development related stuff. If there is, please point me towards it. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Julien D

Friday, August 20, 2010 9:15 PM

Answers

• It mentions a Community Developer Private Forum... 

Another place you can look for help is forums.xna.com, it is not focused on XDK but you can find many XBox developers there.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 20, 2010 9:57 PM

All replies

• http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/developer/

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 20, 2010 9:39 PM
  • Thank you for your quick response, however the link you shared doesn't seem to contain info on the matter I'm particularly interested in. I would like to have documentation on the VCPlatformX360V90Library that comes with the SDK.
    Friday, August 20, 2010 9:46 PM
  • It mentions a Community Developer Private Forum... 

Another place you can look for help is forums.xna.com, it is not focused on XDK but you can find many XBox developers there.

Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, August 20, 2010 9:57 PM
  • I got an account to the private forums through the company I work for and it still doesnt give me any sense of information on the subject. I'm almost wondering if the VCPlatformX360V90Library is truly developed by Microsoft..... The lack of information on the matter eludes me... The xbox360 documentation is laughable and gives so little information on the classes, interfaces, etc. used to develop on the 360. Thanks for the help though Sheng Jiang, it was greatly appreciated !

Julien D

Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:26 PM