2.0 Tune-up Questions RRS feed

• Question

• Are 2.0 tune-ups customizible? If so, how?
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:28 AM

Answers

• There are no changes to tune up as far as I can see. There is an addition to the tune up tab that allows you to turn off unwanted or unnecessary startup programs but otherwise tune up options are the same as the 1.6 build.
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:43 AM

All replies

• There are no changes to tune up as far as I can see. There is an addition to the tune up tab that allows you to turn off unwanted or unnecessary startup programs but otherwise tune up options are the same as the 1.6 build.
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:43 AM
  • Thanks, Jim. Although there may not be as many changes as people might like, changing startup configuration is really enough for me, so that will be a welcome addition to OC.
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 4:31 AM
  • Is it that hard for OC developer to give us the option to turn off automatic Tune-up? Or at least give us the option to skip steps in the Tune-up process. I just want the AV and Firewall from OC, no more. It is fair enough right?
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 2:39 PM
  • I would love to have an option to turn off Tune-Up (or at least have a longer period than 4 weeks between tune-ups).  The reason I want this option is simple:  I have multiple computers at home and some of my computers might be off for 3 or 4 weeks at a time.  For these computers, every time I turn it on, it will attempt to run tune-up which is very annoying.
    Friday, July 13, 2007 1:44 AM