when did they start this B.S. !!! RRS feed

• Question

• the idiots at toshiba and microsoft apparently think lets make life harder for our customers that payed a arm and leg for a computer, by put a valiadation key on simple things like microsoft word, microsoft outlook,that kind of stuff. i looked EVERY WERE for this key! plus they dont give you a good disciption of the key. so i need help with this key. those idiots should have put it in the computer. i dont know what kind of laptop it is, all i know is it cant do anything without the valiadation key. thanks for trying to help ! 

P.S. dont get tosibha because apparently they piss you off with stupid stuff like this! 

P.P.S. on the botton it said model "satelite A 105" 

Friday, January 25, 2008 11:39 PM

Answers

• Hello ironman29,

Typically with computers they will come bundled with trial versions of programs such as Outlook/Office and other various applications.  If you were sold the laptop with a full version of this software you would be provided with a license along with a product key for the software.  The product key attached to the actual machine it self is for the operating system such as Windows XP or Windows Vista.  If you purchased your copy of Office/Outlook separately then you should have the documentation which came with the software which includes the user manual along with the license and product key.  Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Matt Prall, MS
    WGA Forum Manager

Friday, January 25, 2008 11:50 PM