Getting Live Meeting setup with OLCS 2007 Beta. RRS feed

• Question

• I have not had much success with this program. I know it is in beta but the setup could have been a little better. I first installed it on my DC and it was getting errors with the certificate that it was receiving. It did not like it. So I uninstalled it and installed it on another machine. Now it works but I do not know how to connect to the Live Meeting service. I see some info on the Meeting Setting underneath the pool. However, I cannot get to the sites. The service is running and I get no errors when I validate. So I am not sure what the deal is. Also, once live meeting is setup, how do I incorporate it into the OFC Client?

Thanks,

Thomas W

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please review the public beta documentation for the most detailed information. You can review the prerequisites, which one is it is not supported to install OCS on a DC.

Once you have OCSinstalled, you will need to configure Live Meeting policy and install the Live Meeting client and the Outlook Add-in (both included in the public beta download). When it is all enabled and installed it will be incorporated in the MOC client.

Please see the FAQs on where to get the documentation and Live Meeting client. 

Friday, June 1, 2007 5:48 AM