how to pull out? RRS feed

• Question

• How to pull out of this "service"!? My publications are randomly scattered over four different author entries, mixed with many others that are not mine. To make things worse, look and feel of the author-information page is as if this was provided by me, even with a picture that has been stolen from my own pages. This misleading profile is a nuisance. I want my name cleared from this system asap.  Axel Kuhn.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:13 PM

Answers

• We've got many new issues as we expanded our coverage to all domains, we will try to handle these requests by their priority;  in the meantime, we are improving our algorithms so that it can be smarter about ambiguaties of person/organization/paper.

thank you for your patience.

-xin

• Marked as answer by jingfz Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:30 AM
    Friday, October 7, 2011 11:17 AM

All replies

• In my brief experience with MAS... nothing happens here ASAP... hard to get info/updates/action of any kind.

IMO... MAS doesn't seem to be a priority for anyone at Microsoft... sad, but true!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:50 PM
  • Hi kuhn,

Sorry for this mistake, we'll look into this issue and reedit your publication list.  We are sorry to see you're  unhappy about the service at this stage.  It is a new service and our team need time to make it better, we are working on improving our system from accuracy.  We appreciate your continuous feedback and support.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team 

Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:20 AM
  • Hi dvmphd

We are sorry to see you are not very satisfied with our service, as I said above, it is new and we still need time to promote it, our team is working on improving and if you have any problems or comments or feedback or suggests, you can contact us, we'll try to improve it as soon as we can.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team 

Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:28 AM
  • Currently updates are not being approved (since early September) so it is impossible to update the system. In August there were same-day approvals.

Microsoft: When will same-day approvals be restored?

-- Jonathan Bowen www.jpbowen.com
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:57 PM
  • We've got many new issues as we expanded our coverage to all domains, we will try to handle these requests by their priority;  in the meantime, we are improving our algorithms so that it can be smarter about ambiguaties of person/organization/paper.

thank you for your patience.

-xin

• Marked as answer by jingfz Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:30 AM
    Friday, October 7, 2011 11:17 AM