none
REG:submission of project idea RRS feed

• Question

• hi
        i don't know through which platform (like MSWORD) i have to submit d project idea.Is there any softwares that i have to download it for this.what exactly i have to submit for project idea.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:31 PM

All replies

• yes u need to submit the project idea by putting down the details in word ...
    there a template available for the project idea have you downloaded that from the s2b website under templates in the my page section do that and accordingly follow it and submit it

aditya
    Friday, February 27, 2009 4:02 AM
  • I propose an the Idea of developing the software to make cell phones when dialing 911 .The phone will in turn send a signal to a satelite and back to the 911 operator computer a GPS cordence and also a location of where the call is being placed from.    Also, the software to dial a cell number and when the phone picks up, dial in a type of code and it will send a GPS signal to a server somewhere..   I hope to hear a reponse very soon to know you have taken this idea seriously..

Thank you,

Ricky Furnish     

Friday, December 17, 2010 8:40 PM