none
Specific question from MB6-869 RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way to verify one specific question on a specific certification test?

I took the MB6-869 moments ago and passed, but one question is troubling me. It is regarding a question about EffectiveAccess. Reading the course material one could think, that setting AllowDelete to No and AllowCreate and AllowEdit to Yes would lead to the EffectiveAccess being Update. Is there any way to verify, that this is NOT the correct answer to the question on the test?

I apologize for the question in advance. I know it's small details and not important, but it is nagging me.
    Friday, June 14, 2013 11:45 AM

Answers

• No, you can't find the answer to a specific question in the test. Microsoft does not publish the responses to the questions; that would render the exam irrelevant since the candidates would be able to infer the contents of the exam from the published answers. As far as I can tell, the answers are not made public even after the exam retires. Also, your NDA does not allow you to publicize the question in order to find its answer.

If you are still in doubt about the subject matter, and the available documentation does not provide an unambiguous response, you can install a "lab" environment in a virtual machine and try out the problematic configuration, and then see how the software actually responds.

Sunday, June 16, 2013 7:32 AM