none
Forum Moderator - SQL Server Samples and Community Projects RRS feed

Answers

• February 12: How are you going with getting Answerers for the Training and Certification forum?
    February 20: Did you get my email regarding the SQL Server Samples and Community Projects forum?
    February 25: Any updates Ed? (Nag Nag :-)

Feeling a bit anxious?

AFAIK, this is the latest list Ed's going through:

1. Sipla <- Me
    2. Noel P
    3. Hasham
    4. Noel C
    5. Jeff <- You
    6. Ed Ferrero

I've waited over a year for something to happen, NO cutting in line! :)

Hahaha! Fair enough. My thread got locked. I think I'm moving back to email for the process, but I'll finish this list first...

• Sipla
    • Noel P
    • Hasham
    • Noel C
    • Jeff
    • Ed Ferrero

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:20 AM
    Owner

All replies

• February 12: How are you going with getting Answerers for the Training and Certification forum?
    February 20: Did you get my email regarding the SQL Server Samples and Community Projects forum?

Feeling a bit anxious?

1. Sipla <- Me
    2. Noel P
    3. Hasham
    4. Noel C
    5. Jeff <- You
    6. Ed Ferrero

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 11:23 AM
  • Not at all Sipla as I've already had one request completed.  I just expected some sort of update by now.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 11:26 AM

Feeling a bit anxious?

1. Sipla <- Me
    2. Noel P
    3. Hasham
    4. Noel C
    5. Jeff <- You
    6. Ed Ferrero

Hahaha! Fair enough. My thread got locked. I think I'm moving back to email for the process, but I'll finish this list first...

• Sipla
    • Noel P
    • Hasham
    • Noel C
    • Jeff
    • Ed Ferrero

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:20 AM
    Owner
  • Sipla,

Let's talk via email. Email me at edprice at Microsoft.

Thanks!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:24 AM
    Owner

Feeling a bit anxious?

1. Sipla <- Me
    2. Noel P
    3. Hasham
    4. Noel C
    5. Jeff <- You
    6. Ed Ferrero

• Sipla
    • Noel P
    • Hasham
    • Noel C
    • Jeff
    • Ed Ferrero

Thanks for all your assistance Ed.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:04 AM
  • Progress... Working on Sipla's request. Asked Sipla to email me. Waiting for that. While I wait I'll move on to Noel P's request (but not tonight). =^)

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:27 AM
    Owner
  • Thanks for the update Ed

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:35 AM
  • Working on Sipla's request. Asked Sipla to email me. Waiting for that.

Thanks, I'll email you later today... I guess that'll be around thursday morning for you.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:46 AM
  • Friday morning :-)

Jeff Wharton

Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:47 AM
  • Friday morning :-)

I must admit I'm not very good with time zones and such. I assumed Ed was on Pacific Time (Based on his comment about "not tonight" about 8 hours ago, which would put it around 9 PM and the location of Redmond :), which is UTC-8, making that 10 hours behind UTC+2, where I am... so, I betted on it being thursday morning when I get around to sending the email.

Or did I just miss a joke about me not replying in time.. :D

Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:00 PM
  • Update....

Chart Controls forum...

JWavila got back to me and we reached an agreement. I have an email out to Sipla to reach an agreement. Then I'll submit the request to the forum owners.

Thanks!

Friday, March 16, 2012 3:58 PM
    Owner
  • Update....

Success! JWavila and Sipla are now mods on the Chart Controls forum!

Back to the list...

Monday, March 26, 2012 8:35 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks for the update Ed

Jeff Wharton

Monday, March 26, 2012 8:36 PM
  • Noel P's request is a different type of request.

They actually don't need more Moderators or more Answerers (Noel is an answerer, and he's cleaning house over there). They just need to get the request to the Microsoft team that they should participate. Not sure if Noel's reading this, but he should know that all I can do is let them know how you feel. Similarly, starting a Discussion thread in those forums on this topic will do the exact same thing.

I'll let you know how I'm doing on getting a hold of these forum owners. Check back later.

Thanks!

Monday, March 26, 2012 8:44 PM
    Owner