TBOt appears offline so can't invite it for chat.. tbot is not translating .. and i cannot invite anybody to tbot for a chat.. please take a look at this issue.. and i am finding too many problems these days with tbot.. RRS feed

• Question

• You cannot vote on your own post
    TBOt  appears offline so can't invite it for chat.. tbot is not translating .. and i cannot invite anybody to tbot for a chat.. please take a look at this issue.. and i am finding too many problems these days with tbot.. hope you people are looking at it , we love tbot, make it more worthy.. thanks in advance ,, ragesh..please respond asap....
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Ragesh, I replied to your other messages but wanted to make sure that Tbot is working fine for you.  Let us know if you still have a problem.  Thanks for using Tbot.  Takako (Microsoft Translator)
    Monday, September 19, 2011 8:45 AM

All replies

• Hello, Tbot is online, and you should be able to chat with your friends using Tbot. Try it again. Let us know if you still have a problem.  Thanks.  Takako

Friday, September 16, 2011 5:19 PM
  • Hi Ragesh, Now I got what you meant. It looks 'online' but it seems that Tbot is not working properly. We are investigating what's going on. We'll let you know when we find it out. Thanks for being patient. Takako

Friday, September 16, 2011 6:33 PM
  • Hi Ragesh, I replied to your other messages but wanted to make sure that Tbot is working fine for you.  Let us know if you still have a problem.  Thanks for using Tbot.  Takako (Microsoft Translator)
    Monday, September 19, 2011 8:45 AM