Text to Speech Youtube RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Can I use Text to Speech Recorded Voices in my youtube videos and monetize them ?

Basically I'm planning to record it from Sapi5 software and Voices I'll be using from Microsoft system voices only ?

Do you think using this can get any legal issue ? I just want to use it for my youtube videos only

and If their are few voices which are available for youtube, please do let me know

Thanks in advance 

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 4:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Rajat,

Visual Basic forum is aim to discuss and ask questions about the Visual Basic programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools. I suggest you posting your question in below forum for dedicated help.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 9:04 AM
  • Hello,

I'd check out the Product Sales and Licensing Solution Center.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:31 PM