Unable to Install Reporting Extesion RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I installed MS Dynamics CRM 2011 On premise in Windows Server 2008 R2. which is working fine. But when i am going to install Reporting Extension , I am getting the below error message : 

Getting this in Log : 

10:33:13|  Error| LoadLibrary(D:\Program Files\SrsDataConnectorSetup.dll) failed.(error = 126) (bootstrapwrapper.h:CBootstrapLibrary::Load:80).
    10:33:13|  Error| Setup cannot proceed because D:\Program Files\SrsDataConnectorSetup.dll cannot be found or is incorrect. (bootstrapwrapper.h:CBootstrapLibrary::Load:116).
    10:33:13|   Info| Clean up the BITS downloader.

I gone through the error message, then i found that it is because of Reporting Extension is already installed in my machine . but when i am checking it in the control panel . i am not getting it in control panel .

So how i can install it again.

Thanks!!!

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:21 AM

Answers

• I have made the solution.

Go the Registry files of the MSCRM and first of all  take the  backup of all the registry files and then remove the below registry files :

CRM_SrsDataConnector_InstallDir
    CRM_SrsDataConnector_LanguageID
    CRM_SrsDataConnector_ReportServerInstance
    CRM_SrsDataConnector_Serviceability_Version
    CRM_SrsDataConnector_Version

Now try to install SetupSrsDataConnector.exe.

Trick works !!

Reporting Extension Installed successfully.

Thanks!!

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:06 AM