Communicator failed to connect to server on port 5061 due to error 10060 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have gone through almost all the threads posted for this error, but not able to solve my problem.

I have 1 edge server and 1 front end server

Internally i am able to login to OCS using automatic login.

When i try to connect via edge i am getting the error :"Communicator failed to connect to server on port 5061 due to error 10060"

I am able to telnet to sip.domain name.com 5061

I am able to ping to sip.domain name.com

I have following external DNS A records

sip.domain name.com - pointing to public IP 124.xxx.xxx.112 of ocs edge (configured ocs edge to listen on 5061 port)

av.domain name.com - pointing to public IP 124.xxx.xxx.112 of ocs edge (configured ocs edge to listen on 443 port)

webconf.domain name.com - pointing to public IP 124.xxx.xxx.112 of ocs edge (configured ocs edge to listen on 8057 port)

ocspool.domain name.com - pointing to public IP 124.xxx.xxx.114 (This is for address book download and this is via ISA)

I have following individual certificates generated from internal enterprise root CA

sip.domain name.com

av.domain name.com

webconf.domain name.com

ocsedge.in.domain name.com <FQDN hostname> this is for private interface of ocs edge

All the certificates are 2048 bits; this is because the Enterprise Root-CA was installed during installation and Root CA cert is 2048 bits thus for consistency.

please tell me how go ahead with troubleshooting of this issue and tell me if i am missing something in certificates part.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:58 PM