none
The search service is down. Please link directly to threads and come back later.

Question

• When I click "My Forums Threads" or on a particular forum in my list I get:

The search service is down.  Please link directly to threads and come back later.

Is something broken?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Sunday, November 15, 2015 3:21 AM

Answers

• I sent an email last night. They just replied with they are aware of it. Would be nice if someone would start posting details in Announcement forums again.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, November 15, 2015 2:18 PM

All replies

• I sent an email last night. They just replied with they are aware of it. Would be nice if someone would start posting details in Announcement forums again.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, November 15, 2015 2:18 PM
  • Looks good as of late last night Pacific Time.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:50 PM
  • I have gotten this error several times in the last few days. I believe I got the error last night.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Sunday, November 15, 2015 6:34 PM
  • I think they were stopping it will working on some issue. I noticed all the time the search service was down the My Threads view was unaffected. 

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Sunday, November 15, 2015 7:28 PM
  • I got the error when refreshing the "My forums threads" option, which I guess involves a search. My threads was not a problem.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:24 PM