Forum Issues - Number of Downloads not increasing and Points not being added RRS feed

• Question

• Since about last Thursday (11/21), I have noticed no further increase in the count for downloads of my scripts, even though a colleague sent me an email and said he downloaded and rated a number of my scripts. Additionally, there have been no points increases since about that time.

Does anyone know when the issue(s) will be fixed?

Thanks.

tnjman

• Edited by TNJMAN Monday, November 25, 2013 1:17 PM fix
    • Moved by Richard MuellerMVP Monday, November 25, 2013 3:43 PM Not a "Forums Issues" question
    Monday, November 25, 2013 1:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

There have been issues reported in the past where gallery downloads and ratings haven't shown up in activity lists for several days, sometimes up to a week (I think).

I'd probably wait a bit longer, but if you don't see them appear you can try using the 'Site Feedback' link at the very bottom of the page:

http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/

I don't know of any better forum to post in than this one, so hopefully someone else will drop by with a better idea.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Maybe there's still a chance for hope, over 12,420+ strong and growing)

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:15 PM
    Monday, November 25, 2013 1:51 PM
  • I also have seen this in the past. I believe it was discussed in the "profile and recognition" forum, so I will move this there.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, November 25, 2013 3:42 PM