Microsoft Account RRS feed

• Question

• Iam trying to find out what I need to do about a callI received today about my microsoft acct.  Trying to find out if this was a scam.  I would like a# to call to speak to someone about it.  NOT THIS
    Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:00 AM

Answers

• To my knowledge, Microsoft never calls customers. If there is a problem with your account, they might email you, per this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10636/microsoft-account-trust-email-from-account-team

I believe any phone call would be a scam. I know of no phone numbers to call Microsoft.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:49 AM
  • Hi Tippint,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, this issue is related to Microsoft Account. Since this is MSDN forum(Microsoft Developer Network), I suggest you go to Microsoft Account Help page for more professional support. 

And as for the call you mentioned, you can get some help from this link.  Open the get help app, and type keywords, hope it does some help for you. You can have a look at the screenshot I tried below:

If you have any Msbuild issues, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards

Lance

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 8, 2019 6:37 AM

All replies

• To my knowledge, Microsoft never calls customers. If there is a problem with your account, they might email you, per this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10636/microsoft-account-trust-email-from-account-team

I believe any phone call would be a scam. I know of no phone numbers to call Microsoft.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:49 AM
  • Hi Tippint,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, this issue is related to Microsoft Account. Since this is MSDN forum(Microsoft Developer Network), I suggest you go to Microsoft Account Help page for more professional support. 

And as for the call you mentioned, you can get some help from this link.  Open the get help app, and type keywords, hope it does some help for you. You can have a look at the screenshot I tried below:

If you have any Msbuild issues, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards

Lance

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 8, 2019 6:37 AM